- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
Price Peep?
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 3 weeks ago #64508
by Rollerskate
Price Peep? was created by Rollerskate
So, I have no idea if this is a bug or not, but I didn't load Price Peep on my website or on my browser, I'm not even sure what it is. I do have Google ads on my site, but I've never seen google take over the bottom half of the screen like that before.
Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?
Take a look:
therollerskate.com/component/hikashop/pr...h-lift-bridge-poster
Does anyone know what this is and how to get rid of it?
Take a look:
therollerskate.com/component/hikashop/pr...h-lift-bridge-poster
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 3 weeks ago #64510
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Price Peep?
I don't see anything on your page.
Maybe a maleware on your computer ?
Maybe a maleware on your computer ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 2 weeks ago #64721
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Price Peep?
damn, you might be right. I tried it on another computer and it's not there. Huh, thanks for looking at it. I hate maleware!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds