Fatal error after updating
- lovelyweapon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 2 weeks ago #64785
by lovelyweapon
Fatal error after updating was created by lovelyweapon
Hello, I just updated to HikaShop Business version 1.6.0 and am now receiving a fatal error both in the front end and back end of my website. I cannot access the administrator area as of this moment. This is the error I'm getting:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_cart() (previously declared in /home/public_html/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php:122) in /home/public_html/plugins/system/custom_price/custom_price.php on line 31
I'm currently using the JAT3 framework, the latest version of Joomla, and have several plugins installed. Any help on this matter or input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hikashop_product_price_for_quantity_in_cart() (previously declared in /home/public_html/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php:122) in /home/public_html/plugins/system/custom_price/custom_price.php on line 31
I'm currently using the JAT3 framework, the latest version of Joomla, and have several plugins installed. Any help on this matter or input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #64788
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Fatal error after updating
Hi,
Rename one of the two files and the error won't happen.
You can't use both custom price and custom quantity tax plugins together as they use the same override.
Rename one of the two files and the error won't happen.
You can't use both custom price and custom quantity tax plugins together as they use the same override.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lovelyweapon
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lovelyweapon
-
Topic Author
- Offline
14 years 2 weeks ago #64789
by lovelyweapon
Replied by lovelyweapon on topic Re: Fatal error after updating
Thank you for the fast reply, that fixed it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds