Skip to main content

error in cart

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #65548 by jrod
error in cart was created by jrod
I have a menu item at the top of the page that directs to the cart.

I also have the cart module on the left of the page. When I press the button that says "Proceed to Checkout" it shows

"Limit reached. You can't add the product:
Limit reached. You can't add the product:
The cart is empty
"

or just

" The cart is empty"

Although the menu link shows items in the cart.

Also, nothing can be added to the cart. I add a product, it looks like it is being added as usual, but when I go to the menu link to the cart it is not there, and when I go to the module link to the cart the cart is completely empty.

On the back end, I don't see these items in the Cart area under Customers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #65740 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error in cart
Hi,

I'm confused. You say that you have the "proceed to checkout" button which only appears when there is something in the cart (which means that you already added something to the cart), and then you say that you can't add to the cart any product.

Can you give a link to your shop so that we can see that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66113 by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: error in cart
The problem went away yesterday, but its back again.

The sight is ourhappyguests.com

I have just installed the latest version (because I was also having issues with the thumbnails).

As for the cart, right now if I try to add something, it shows the cart is empty.

I think that there is a delay. If I come back later then they might be in the cart.

But the cart on the left and the cart button on the top right don't always show the same thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66121 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: error in cart
That's sounds like a caching issue. Please check that all the caching of your website is turned off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #66125 by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: error in cart
it is turned off in joomla global config, is there another place to turn it off?

I added some products an hour ago, but they haven't shown up yet in the cart.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by jrod.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago #66138 by jrod
Replied by jrod on topic Re: error in cart
I'm re-installing the templates and the css, I'll see if that does the trick and will get back to you afterwards if there are still issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum