- Posts: 423
- Thank you received: 36
I can not find the item in the Browser Chrome only
14 years 1 week ago #66688
by lhumdin
I can not find the item in the Browser Chrome only was created by lhumdin
I can not find the item in the Browser Chrome only.
When I ordered the product.
It can work well on browser IE, FIREFOX.
MY URL : www.peach999.com/
Tell me please.
When I ordered the product.
It can work well on browser IE, FIREFOX.
MY URL : www.peach999.com/
Tell me please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #66895
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: I can not find the item in the Browser Chrome only
Hi,
I don't understand your problem.
I placed an order on your website with chrome and it worked fine.
Can you give more information on your problem please ?
I don't understand your problem.
I placed an order on your website with chrome and it worked fine.
Can you give more information on your problem please ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 days ago #66907
by lhumdin
Replied by lhumdin on topic Re: I can not find the item in the Browser Chrome only
The problem has been solved.
thank you
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds