Skip to main content

Warning message occasionally in order history

More
14 years 6 days ago #66727 by vanboke
Occasionally I am seeing a warning in the order history, pertaining the confirmation of the payment. The warning I see is:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/website/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 1204

We accept payments using regular PayPal as well as PayPal Pro, but only am seeing the error with payments made through the PayPal Pro payment plugin. The payment is received, and the order is properly confirmed. However I do notice that those orders don't show properly in the reports.

I am running HikaShop 1.6.0 on Joomla 1.5.26 (soon to be migrated to 2.5).

Anyone have any thoughts as to what is causing the warning?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #66925 by Xavier
Hi vanboke,

It seems to be related on the coupon taxes.
Are you sure that you have well configured your taxes ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.183 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum