- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Occuring
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 6 days ago #66826
by hardstyle-world
HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Occuring was created by hardstyle-world
Hi There,
I am currently experiencing an issue with my site - when I select a product and proceed to the product page, a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is occurring.
I am unable to proceed to the page to add the item to the cart.
Do you have any suggestions? I have tried in IE and Chrome and experience the same issue?
Thanks
Shane
I am currently experiencing an issue with my site - when I select a product and proceed to the product page, a HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is occurring.
I am unable to proceed to the page to add the item to the cart.
Do you have any suggestions? I have tried in IE and Chrome and experience the same issue?
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 days ago #66827
by hardstyle-world
Replied by hardstyle-world on topic Re: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Occuring
This is the error that displays in Chrome:
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...tep&step=1&Itemid=29 . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Thanks
Shane
Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving hardstyle-world.com/hsw/index.php?option...tep&step=1&Itemid=29 . It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hardstyle-world
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 6 days ago #66829
by hardstyle-world
Replied by hardstyle-world on topic Re: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Occuring
Sorry - I just turned on debug site and this is the error message displaying now:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /home/hardstyl/public_html/hsw/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 462
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 78 bytes) in /home/hardstyl/public_html/hsw/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 462
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 days ago #67038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: HTTP 500 Internal Server Error Occuring
Hi,
You should try to double the memory limit setting of your server to 64M by editing your php.ini file. If you don't know how, you should ask your hosting company.
You should try to double the memory limit setting of your server to 64M by editing your php.ini file. If you don't know how, you should ask your hosting company.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds