- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Automatic product listing module- Fatal Error
15 years 7 months ago #7102
by kohypon
Automatic product listing module- Fatal Error was created by kohypon
Hi,
I have made a new category listing menu item and saved it. After that, I got a message to automatically create a associated Product Listing module. When I confirm with "click here" I get a fatal error:
Warning: hikashop::include_once(*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php) [hikashop.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566
Warning: hikashop::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566
Fatal error: Call to a member function createAssocModule() on a non-object in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/menus.php on line 22
Is there a roundup to create that associated module? Why is that module needed?
Thanks
I have made a new category listing menu item and saved it. After that, I got a message to automatically create a associated Product Listing module. When I confirm with "click here" I get a fatal error:
Warning: hikashop::include_once(*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php) [hikashop.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566
Warning: hikashop::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '*****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.') in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php on line 566
Fatal error: Call to a member function createAssocModule() on a non-object in *****************/www_root/administrator/components/com_hikashop/controllers/menus.php on line 22
Is there a roundup to create that associated module? Why is that module needed?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago - 15 years 7 months ago #7103
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Automatic product listing module- Fatal Error
Hi,
You don't need to create it as you use v1.4.4 of HikaShop. You can just create a standard joomla menu of type hikashop category listing and the associated module will be created automatically. When you create a menu of type category listing, the hikashop options of that menu apply to the listing of categories itself. The associated module handles the options for the listing of products below.
That way you can have different settings for both listings even though it's on one menu.
That bug has actually been discovered this afternoon by someone else who posted the fix:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...enus-controller.html
It will be included in next version of HikaShop which is to be released next week.
You don't need to create it as you use v1.4.4 of HikaShop. You can just create a standard joomla menu of type hikashop category listing and the associated module will be created automatically. When you create a menu of type category listing, the hikashop options of that menu apply to the listing of categories itself. The associated module handles the options for the listing of products below.
That way you can have different settings for both listings even though it's on one menu.
That bug has actually been discovered this afternoon by someone else who posted the fix:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...enus-controller.html
It will be included in next version of HikaShop which is to be released next week.
Last edit: 15 years 7 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7104
by kohypon
Replied by kohypon on topic Re: Automatic product listing module- Fatal Error
Hi Nicolas,
I have just seen the other bug report. Sorry for the duplicate.
Regards
I have just seen the other bug report. Sorry for the duplicate.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds