- Posts: 104
- Thank you received: 0
Add to cart button disappeared
13 years 11 months ago #72268
by dyvymtvar
Add to cart button disappeared was created by dyvymtvar
Hi
I'm using hikashop 1.6.0 in joomla 2.5.7. I recently changed to PHP 5.3 and the add to cart button has dissapeared.
The site has been closed and inactive for 8 months.
Can be by switching to PHP 5.3?
I'm using hikashop 1.6.0 in joomla 2.5.7. I recently changed to PHP 5.3 and the add to cart button has dissapeared.
The site has been closed and inactive for 8 months.
Can be by switching to PHP 5.3?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72315
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Add to cart button disappeared
Hi,
Try to set "Yes" for the option "Display 'add to cart' button" in Configuration > Display.
And too in HikaShop > Content Menus & Content Modules options.
Try to set "Yes" for the option "Display 'add to cart' button" in Configuration > Display.
And too in HikaShop > Content Menus & Content Modules options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72355
by dyvymtvar
Replied by dyvymtvar on topic Re: Add to cart button disappeared
Thank you.
I'm sure I saw that this option was set "yes" but maybe I imagined.
I'm sure I saw that this option was set "yes" but maybe I imagined.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds