- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Search product
13 years 11 months ago #72624
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Search product was created by holm76
I think I found a small bug in the shop
But when you create the item into different groups where there must be logged in to purchase the individual items, so it works fine ..
But I search for an item, I get the whole catalog and suddenly it can be purchased by anyone. I've made so that when a person logs in and has group 1, they get a shop for the menu, the same with group 2 and group 3
Can you in any way close it, so the customer is not logged in can not put the item to Cart?
Or simply just do something in search so that only group items that appear?
But when you create the item into different groups where there must be logged in to purchase the individual items, so it works fine ..
But I search for an item, I get the whole catalog and suddenly it can be purchased by anyone. I've made so that when a person logs in and has group 1, they get a shop for the menu, the same with group 2 and group 3
Can you in any way close it, so the customer is not logged in can not put the item to Cart?
Or simply just do something in search so that only group items that appear?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #72730
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Search product
Hi,
Did you use "Access level" through your product page ?
PS : Access Level are available in the business version of Hikashop.
Did you use "Access level" through your product page ?
PS : Access Level are available in the business version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #72763
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Search product
Where to set the access level on product page?
We have Business version.
We have Business version.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 11 months ago #72766
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Search product
You'll find it through the "Access level" tab of your product page
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #72966
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Re: Search product
Oh yes.. If I set it to the usergroups, will it then hide it for all??
That haven't I thinked about
EDIT: After your answer I have tried and it worked.. But its depend on many products, so I have tried on the categories, and now the search working as I want it to do
That haven't I thinked about
EDIT: After your answer I have tried and it worked.. But its depend on many products, so I have tried on the categories, and now the search working as I want it to do
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by holm76.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds