- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Custom Fields
13 years 10 months ago #73854
by brian662
Custom Fields was created by brian662
This is the page in question
dev2.4mymerles.com/index.php/collars-leashes
The product only shows one of my custom fields. I have included three graphics to show what I did. The custom element graphic is one of the elements that is not showingthat is not showing. The other one that does not show is a text box. The one that does show is a text box. I need this to work very soon.
Brian
dev2.4mymerles.com/index.php/collars-leashes
The product only shows one of my custom fields. I have included three graphics to show what I did. The custom element graphic is one of the elements that is not showingthat is not showing. The other one that does not show is a text box. The one that does show is a text box. I need this to work very soon.
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73855
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Fields
Vous avez créé des champs personnalisés de la table "adresse" et "produit". Il faut créé des champs personnalisés de la table "article" pour ce que vous voulez faire.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73908
by brian662
Replied by brian662 on topic Re: Custom Fields
I really appreciate the answer, but I am having trouble understanding it properly
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #73924
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Fields
Sorry for that, it was late 
You have created fields of the table "address" and "product". You should instead create fields of the table "item" for what you want to do.
You have created fields of the table "address" and "product". You should instead create fields of the table "item" for what you want to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds