- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Views Not displaying
- jimmy the web
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #73928
by jimmy the web
Views Not displaying was created by jimmy the web
Hi Guys,
I am using the commercial version of Hikashop. Everything works fine, but I cannot see the views table when I click on Display/Views in the admin screen. Content menus, Content modules and Custom Fields all show up.....Just not Views.
I noticed that I could see the Views content before I installed Mobile Joomla.
After I installed Mobile Joomla I just get a blank screen with no error message.
Disabling Mobile Joomla did not help. I have to completely uninstall it before I can see the views content again.
Any idea what the conflict could be,and how to solve or work around it?
I really want to be able to use Hikashop and mobile joomla together - any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Jim
I am using the commercial version of Hikashop. Everything works fine, but I cannot see the views table when I click on Display/Views in the admin screen. Content menus, Content modules and Custom Fields all show up.....Just not Views.
I noticed that I could see the Views content before I installed Mobile Joomla.
After I installed Mobile Joomla I just get a blank screen with no error message.
Disabling Mobile Joomla did not help. I have to completely uninstall it before I can see the views content again.
Any idea what the conflict could be,and how to solve or work around it?
I really want to be able to use Hikashop and mobile joomla together - any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Jim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74162
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Views Not displaying
Hi there,
If the problem happens when installing Mobile Joomla, so it come from their extension.
I suggest you to post your problem on their forum.
If the problem happens when installing Mobile Joomla, so it come from their extension.
I suggest you to post your problem on their forum.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds