Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax
13 years 10 months ago #74081
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax was created by likandev
Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax in ../components/com_hikashop/views/cart/view.html.php on line 340
screencast.com/t/OnbO12Uz
If I go the file in question, I see the var is used in 3 lines, being 340 the first of them.
screencast.com/t/cMujR1q3
Temporarily Resolution: Initialize the var in 0. --> Should this be 0??? Or is it supposed to be initialized somewhere else?
If I Initialize it to 0, the Notice goes away.
screencast.com/t/FjZOM9nt
screencast.com/t/OnbO12Uz
If I go the file in question, I see the var is used in 3 lines, being 340 the first of them.
screencast.com/t/cMujR1q3
Temporarily Resolution: Initialize the var in 0. --> Should this be 0??? Or is it supposed to be initialized somewhere else?
If I Initialize it to 0, the Notice goes away.
screencast.com/t/FjZOM9nt
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74149
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax
Hi there,
It's quite a strange bug you have there... Are you using the last Hikashop version?
The code you showed looks a little bit different that what we have, an update may solve the issue
.
It's quite a strange bug you have there... Are you using the last Hikashop version?
The code you showed looks a little bit different that what we have, an update may solve the issue
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #74160
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Re: Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax
Hi,
I'm using the latest business version, I updated last week. The problem is solved, my question is if the var should be in 0 or if it should expect a value from somewhere else.
Regards,
I'm using the latest business version, I updated last week. The problem is solved, my question is if the var should be in 0 or if it should expect a value from somewhere else.
Regards,
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by likandev.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74165
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Re: Notice: Undefined variable: price_with_tax
Hi,
My bad, actually the fix you did is already included in our new file so that's why I didn't spotted the thing.
So it's ok, the edit you made is perfect and shouldn't affect Hikashop processing
My bad, actually the fix you did is already included in our new file so that's why I didn't spotted the thing.
So it's ok, the edit you made is perfect and shouldn't affect Hikashop processing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds