- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Cannot create product !
15 years 7 months ago #7437
by ecappa
Cannot create product ! was created by ecappa
Hi all,
I have a fresh installed Joomla (1.5 & 1.6 tested) with Hikashop installed.
I can't create any new product, it allways raise an error : 'Error Saving'.
I cant create catgories, and download franch translation without pb.
I tries to fix the default text editor, as I could read somewhere else here...
Enabling Joomla Debug does not give me more informations...
It's a pitty for this kind of platform
Who could help me for a so big error ?
I have a fresh installed Joomla (1.5 & 1.6 tested) with Hikashop installed.
I can't create any new product, it allways raise an error : 'Error Saving'.
I cant create catgories, and download franch translation without pb.
I tries to fix the default text editor, as I could read somewhere else here...
Enabling Joomla Debug does not give me more informations...
It's a pitty for this kind of platform
Who could help me for a so big error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7444
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Hi,
We actually just made a new release of HikaShop and that bug slipped through our tests. We corrected it and uploaded a new version. Please download it again and install over your previous version. That should fix the problem.
We actually just made a new release of HikaShop and that bug slipped through our tests. We corrected it and uploaded a new version. Please download it again and install over your previous version. That should fix the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7446
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Hi Nicolas,
Do you send email notification to customers when new versions are released? Just curious. I was also wondering if you publish a change log with new releases? I don't remember seeing one but could have missed it.
Thanks,
Ed
Do you send email notification to customers when new versions are released? Just curious. I was also wondering if you publish a change log with new releases? I don't remember seeing one but could have missed it.
Thanks,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7447
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Hi,
We don't send notifications. We'll try to send newsletters regularly in the future to inform the users of new versions.
The change log is available via the documentation page: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
We don't send notifications. We'll try to send newsletters regularly in the future to inform the users of new versions.
The change log is available via the documentation page: www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7458
by hdracing
Replied by hdracing on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Just read the change log - You are doing a GREAT JOB with Hikashop!
Ed
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7460
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7467
by ecappa
Replied by ecappa on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Thanks for this so quick response.
I think I have the last one.
At present, I have the 1.4.4_2011-02-09 version.
I dont see where I can download the 1.4.5 mentionned in the change log page.
(It is the same date, but not same version).
btw : on the demo part of the site, there is the same problem...
I think I have the last one.
At present, I have the 1.4.4_2011-02-09 version.
I dont see where I can download the 1.4.5 mentionned in the change log page.
(It is the same date, but not same version).
btw : on the demo part of the site, there is the same problem...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7468
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Please download again the package and install over. The version number on the package file is wrong as we didn't yet change the version number on our updates manager.
The package you downloaded first should have exactly the same name as the one we currently have on our website. However, it's not the same build as we fixed the problem and packaged it again.
It's working fine on our demo website. I just tried. Maybe you tried before the website was reseted with the new version ?
The package you downloaded first should have exactly the same name as the one we currently have on our website. However, it's not the same build as we fixed the problem and packaged it again.
It's working fine on our demo website. I just tried. Maybe you tried before the website was reseted with the new version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7471
by ecappa
Replied by ecappa on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Great ! It works.
I download it again and just update it.
Many thanks, for your very quick support.
Cheers.
Eric.
I download it again and just update it.
Many thanks, for your very quick support.
Cheers.
Eric.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7792
by micawber
Replied by micawber on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #7799
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Cannot create product !
That's another problem. It sounds like a problem in your WYSIWYG editor. Please go in the config of hikashop in the main tab and change your HTML editor and try again. Normally, it should work with JCE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 7 months ago #8220
by micawber
Replied by micawber on topic Re: Cannot create product !
Thanks - that worked
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds