- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Voting send button not shwoing (send text )
13 years 10 months ago #74561
by Power_Man
Voting send button not shwoing (send text ) was created by Power_Man
Hi Nicolas,
I hope you guys doing fine, I have enabled voting and comment system, and looks every things are working fine except that
no test showing on post button for comment. It is showing the button with no text.
I have checked the linked for the translation part:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...irst-vote.html#56155
pls see attached file
regards
I hope you guys doing fine, I have enabled voting and comment system, and looks every things are working fine except that
no test showing on post button for comment. It is showing the button with no text.
I have checked the linked for the translation part:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/3-bug-report/5...irst-vote.html#56155
pls see attached file
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74562
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: Voting send button not shwoing (send text )
Hi,
Are you sure that it's not a template problem ?
For example the color set to #FFFFFF ?
Could you give us a link to your website to see the problem ?
Are you sure that it's not a template problem ?
For example the color set to #FFFFFF ?
Could you give us a link to your website to see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74592
by Power_Man
Replied by Power_Man on topic Re: Voting send button not shwoing (send text )
:blink: yes you are totally right, I have just bought Hikashop styles and change it to purple colore, after that I notice it.
Thanks again I fix it
Thanks again I fix it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds