- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
- flexconcept
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #74862
by flexconcept
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed was created by flexconcept
When having a file for download (not for free, they have to pay) I Get the error message:
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /srv/klnt/web/Sitename/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
And I can not download the file.
When I make the file down-loadable for free I CAN download the file.
I'm using the latest version of hikashop (HikaShop Starter 2.0.0) in Joomla! 2.5.7
Can this be a bug?
Kind regards,
Evert
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /srv/klnt/web/Sitename/htdocs/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/file.php on line 275
And I can not download the file.
When I make the file down-loadable for free I CAN download the file.
I'm using the latest version of hikashop (HikaShop Starter 2.0.0) in Joomla! 2.5.7
Can this be a bug?
Kind regards,
Evert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74865
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Yes it's a bug which has already been fixed on our end.
Please redownload HikaShop on our website and update it on yours and it will work.
Please redownload HikaShop on our website and update it on yours and it will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: flexconcept
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- flexconcept
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #74869
by flexconcept
Replied by flexconcept on topic Re: Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Super fast reaction! and it is indeed fixed.
I'm very pleased!
I'm very pleased!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds