- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Hikashop 2.0 custom fields display all
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #75017
by jouwnaambord.nl
Hikashop 2.0 custom fields display all was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
I installed the update to 2.0, but discovered that all the custom fields are displayed even when the field "display limited to" is activated with some option. I downgraded to 1.6.19 again to solve the problem immediately. Can you please take a look at this?
B.R.
Michel Pouli
I installed the update to 2.0, but discovered that all the custom fields are displayed even when the field "display limited to" is activated with some option. I downgraded to 1.6.19 again to solve the problem immediately. Can you please take a look at this?
B.R.
Michel Pouli
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75032
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Hikashop 2.0 custom fields display all
Hi,
Thank you for your report. We've fixed the problem. You can download the new build on our website.
Thank you for your report. We've fixed the problem. You can download the new build on our website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
13 years 10 months ago #75062
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Re: Hikashop 2.0 custom fields display all
Thanks! I will try again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds