- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
New Hikashop update breaking existing site
- allnewlogins
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #75144
by allnewlogins
New Hikashop update breaking existing site was created by allnewlogins
Hi,
I have been using hika shop for a while now and have just run into a problem.
I have installed the latest hikashop starter onto a clean joomla2.5 installation
www.curveaceous.com.au/hika/
I created an About Us page which was linkedto an article and it was working fine.
I installed the latest hikashop and created a product inside a category.
When i created a menu item linking it to the product, i get a database error.
Even the origionl about us page that was working fine is now broken with a database error and a reference to a hikashop product in the url?
thanks.
I have been using hika shop for a while now and have just run into a problem.
I have installed the latest hikashop starter onto a clean joomla2.5 installation
www.curveaceous.com.au/hika/
I created an About Us page which was linkedto an article and it was working fine.
I installed the latest hikashop and created a product inside a category.
When i created a menu item linking it to the product, i get a database error.
Even the origionl about us page that was working fine is now broken with a database error and a reference to a hikashop product in the url?
thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by allnewlogins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75177
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: New Hikashop update breaking existing site
Hi,
I don't see any database error on your website.
It looks like an issue with SEF. You should try to turn off the SEF option of the joomla configuration.
I don't see any database error on your website.
It looks like an issue with SEF. You should try to turn off the SEF option of the joomla configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds