- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Product Quantities not updating
13 years 10 months ago #75697
by sac0101
Product Quantities not updating was created by sac0101
Hi,
I am using the starter edition and have to say it is one of the best cart software I have tried. Since the last but one update my product quantities are not updating when I make a manual order in the back end. Is this something simple I am doing wrong?
Thanks
I am using the starter edition and have to say it is one of the best cart software I have tried. Since the last but one update my product quantities are not updating when I make a manual order in the back end. Is this something simple I am doing wrong?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75889
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Quantities not updating
Hi,
What do you need ? change the stock quantities of the products ?
To do that you have to go in HikaShop > Products, edit your product and change the value of the "Quantity" field, and don't forget to save.
What do you need ? change the stock quantities of the products ?
To do that you have to go in HikaShop > Products, edit your product and change the value of the "Quantity" field, and don't forget to save.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #75986
by sac0101
Replied by sac0101 on topic Product Quantities not updating
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for the response. The problem I have is that Hikashop used to update product quantities if I made a new order in the back end. It seems to have stopped doing this and I now have to adjust them manually as per the instructions. I was unsure if this was something in the new software or something in my settings but it only seems to have been happening since the last 2 updates.
Should it reduce the available quantity if I make an order in the back end?
Thanks
Thanks for the response. The problem I have is that Hikashop used to update product quantities if I made a new order in the back end. It seems to have stopped doing this and I now have to adjust them manually as per the instructions. I was unsure if this was something in the new software or something in my settings but it only seems to have been happening since the last 2 updates.
Should it reduce the available quantity if I make an order in the back end?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76153
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Quantities not updating
Hi,
We have confirmed the bug and "he" is now list in our ticket system.
I am currently working on it. I'll fix it !
Regards,
We have confirmed the bug and "he" is now list in our ticket system.
I am currently working on it. I'll fix it !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76474
by sac0101
Replied by sac0101 on topic Product Quantities not updating
Brilliant Thanks!!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76476
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Quantities not updating
Hi,
You can re-download HikaShop 2.0, the bug would be fixed.
It was fixed during the night but it was late and I forgot to notice you.
Regards,
You can re-download HikaShop 2.0, the bug would be fixed.
It was fixed during the night but it was late and I forgot to notice you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds