- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
13 years 10 months ago #76065
by Symbiot
borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty was created by Symbiot
hi
Say I have a product where I have 14 in stock.
I place an order for 10
Then I have 4 in stock..
I then delete the order (wrong order, no payment etc. etc etc.)
the qty of the item is not updated back to 14.. so now the qty is showing erroneously..
Can this be fixed? It's pretty important for ppl with actual stock...
Say I have a product where I have 14 in stock.
I place an order for 10
Then I have 4 in stock..
I then delete the order (wrong order, no payment etc. etc etc.)
the qty of the item is not updated back to 14.. so now the qty is showing erroneously..
Can this be fixed? It's pretty important for ppl with actual stock...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76228
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
Hi,
When you delete an order, the delete function just delete it.
For the moment, the best is to remove all products from the order and then delete the order.
When you remove a product from an order, the quantity is updated.
I have included this request in our TODO list.
Regards,
When you delete an order, the delete function just delete it.
For the moment, the best is to remove all products from the order and then delete the order.
When you remove a product from an order, the quantity is updated.
I have included this request in our TODO list.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80963
by Symbiot
Replied by Symbiot on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
Hi Jerome
Any news on this request? Will we see it soon? I've been trying to find a changelog on the website here. .but can't seem to locate it..
Any news on this request? Will we see it soon? I've been trying to find a changelog on the website here. .but can't seem to locate it..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81017
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
Hi,
The changelog is here : www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
The changelog is here : www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ashop-changelog.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Symbiot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81018
by Symbiot
Replied by Symbiot on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
Thanks, I found it after browsing around for a while more
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86833
by ces
Replied by ces on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
where is the solution, still have issue with my stock
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86903
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
You have first to change the order status to "cancelled" and then delete.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86904
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic borderline bug, deleting order does not update qty
Edit: too late...
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Eliot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds