- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 1
Warning message
13 years 10 months ago #76616
by blokland
Warning message was created by blokland
Goodday,
After updating to 2.0 (essential) I have a warning message at the frontend of some articles/products.
the warning says:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/www.bloklandvw.nl/web/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1407
Here is a link
to a page with this problem..
Can you help me solve this problem...
Thanks..
After updating to 2.0 (essential) I have a warning message at the frontend of some articles/products.
the warning says:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/sites/www.bloklandvw.nl/web/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 1407
Here is a link
to a page with this problem..
Can you help me solve this problem...
Thanks..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #76736
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Warning message
Hi,
Can you add a var_dump($element->variants); before the foreach and tell us what is the result ?
Try to add a:
After:
near the line 1348.
Can you add a var_dump($element->variants); before the foreach and tell us what is the result ?
Try to add a:
Code:
if(!is_array($element->variants)) $element->variants = (array)$element->variants;
After:
Code:
if(!empty($element->variants)){
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76930
by blokland
Replied by blokland on topic Warning message
I added the line in view.html.php but after that the website crashes..
So I removed it.
I have attached the file, so you can take a look at it..
Thank you..
Sietse
So I removed it.
I have attached the file, so you can take a look at it..
Thank you..
Sietse
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #77002
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Warning message
Hi,
The error is based on "$element->characteristics" not on the variants, my apologize.
Can you try to replace the code:
To:
The error is based on "$element->characteristics" not on the variants, my apologize.
Can you try to replace the code:
Code:
foreach($element->characteristics as $k2 => $characteristic2){
if(!empty($variant->characteristics)){
foreach($variant->characteristics as $k3 => $characteristic3){
if($k2==$k3){
$temp[$k3]=$characteristic3;
break;
}
}
}
}
Code:
if(is_array($element->characteristics){
foreach($element->characteristics as $k2 => $characteristic2){
if(!empty($variant->characteristics)){
foreach($variant->characteristics as $k3 => $characteristic3){
if($k2==$k3){
$temp[$k3]=$characteristic3;
break;
}
}
}
}
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds