- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 0
Filter potential Bugs in List mode
- Christoph59
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #76637
by Christoph59
Filter potential Bugs in List mode was created by Christoph59
Hi,
I am currently setting up a site with several filters needed and I have some quetitions/potential bugs I came across. I do need the filters as a list type dynamically and horizontitcally displayed. Depending on the quantity of different filters the height of the fieldset needs to be flexible (I have in mind that somewhere in the configuartion I do have to state a fixed height?) I have attached a snapshot of a similar site with having those options in place
so my questitions in order:
list style filter with submit on click: instead of a pointer as it is the case for the other type of filters a cursor type is displayed as hover
list style filter with deletable filter activated: I can´t see a delete button
list style filter: how can I achieve a horizontical display (for all other types this is done by default when I increase the number of columns)
How can I add the number of products
Thanks
Christoph
I am currently setting up a site with several filters needed and I have some quetitions/potential bugs I came across. I do need the filters as a list type dynamically and horizontitcally displayed. Depending on the quantity of different filters the height of the fieldset needs to be flexible (I have in mind that somewhere in the configuartion I do have to state a fixed height?) I have attached a snapshot of a similar site with having those options in place
so my questitions in order:
list style filter with submit on click: instead of a pointer as it is the case for the other type of filters a cursor type is displayed as hover
list style filter with deletable filter activated: I can´t see a delete button
list style filter: how can I achieve a horizontical display (for all other types this is done by default when I increase the number of columns)
How can I add the number of products
Thanks
Christoph
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #76877
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter potential Bugs in List mode
Hi,
To change the cursor type to a pointer, you can do it by css. Using Firefox find the class to change and apply a css property like ".yourClass:hover{cursor:pointer;}" in the Front end css File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
The deletable filter option is used to unselect an option when it has been selected by the customer.
To have an horizontal display, you have to change the settings of the filters in HikaShop > Configuration > Display. (at the bottom of the page).
There is actually no default options to filter on the quantity.
To change the cursor type to a pointer, you can do it by css. Using Firefox find the class to change and apply a css property like ".yourClass:hover{cursor:pointer;}" in the Front end css File in HikaShop > Configuration > Display.
The deletable filter option is used to unselect an option when it has been selected by the customer.
To have an horizontal display, you have to change the settings of the filters in HikaShop > Configuration > Display. (at the bottom of the page).
There is actually no default options to filter on the quantity.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds