JFTP: :write: Bad Response
13 years 9 months ago #83164
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic JFTP: :write: Bad Response
Hi Jerome,
Yes, we used a pre-sized image because the thumbnails are not being generated and the image exceeded the container size ( overflowed )
I'm sending you the FTP credentials via email.
Thanks in advanced.
Yes, we used a pre-sized image because the thumbnails are not being generated and the image exceeded the container size ( overflowed )
I'm sending you the FTP credentials via email.
Thanks in advanced.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83218
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic JFTP: :write: Bad Response
Hi,
Is it possible to have a FTP account which have write access ?
Regards,
Is it possible to have a FTP account which have write access ?
STOR image.php
553 Can't open that file: Permission denied
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83242
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic JFTP: :write: Bad Response
Hi Jerome,
Please use the same credentials, I corrected the ownership for the Hikashop folders. ( I was also able to open it using WinSCP and Notepad )
I put an echo and the folder seems to be:
../public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_160x160/
I checked and it has 777
The file is supposed to be:
/home/madecost/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_160x160/pasito_vitral_med.jpg
but it is not being generated.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Please use the same credentials, I corrected the ownership for the Hikashop folders. ( I was also able to open it using WinSCP and Notepad )
I put an echo and the folder seems to be:
../public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_160x160/
I checked and it has 777
The file is supposed to be:
/home/madecost/public_html/media/com_hikashop/upload/thumbnail_160x160/pasito_vitral_med.jpg
but it is not being generated.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by likandev.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83243
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic JFTP: :write: Bad Response
JErome and Nicolas.
Problem is solved. I enabled the FTP layer during the troubleshooting and left the hots as 127.0.0.1.
I just disabled it (no FTP layer) and the problem is solved. I set folders to 755 and files to 644 and the problem didn't re-appear, so I am not quite sure of what it was.
Thanks anyway!
Problem is solved. I enabled the FTP layer during the troubleshooting and left the hots as 127.0.0.1.
I just disabled it (no FTP layer) and the problem is solved. I set folders to 755 and files to 644 and the problem didn't re-appear, so I am not quite sure of what it was.
Thanks anyway!
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83259
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic JFTP: :write: Bad Response
Hi,
Maybe the FTP layer had some ownership problem. It is always complicated to debug it.
It's a good news that you could work without the FTP layer, it is, for the most of cases, the best solution.
Regards,
Maybe the FTP layer had some ownership problem. It is always complicated to debug it.
It's a good news that you could work without the FTP layer, it is, for the most of cases, the best solution.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds