- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
13 years 10 months ago #78053
by jcv1111
Can't change parameters of modules in chrome was created by jcv1111
Hello,
I've got an issue with chrome : if I try to change the parameters of a module it don't works. When I clic on the apply button, I've got a message that the configuration is changed but the changes are not saved.
It works with IE.
Regards,
Julien
I've got an issue with chrome : if I try to change the parameters of a module it don't works. When I clic on the apply button, I've got a message that the configuration is changed but the changes are not saved.
It works with IE.
Regards,
Julien
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78067
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
Hi,
Which version of HikaShop and Joomla are you using ?
Do you have the same problem with module which are not HikaShop modules ?
Regards,
Which version of HikaShop and Joomla are you using ?
Do you have the same problem with module which are not HikaShop modules ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81578
by aeroworx
Replied by aeroworx on topic Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
Hello,
I am having the same problem in chrome. It only appears in this mask at the moment and works fine in all other joomla masks. Also it seems to work fine in Firefox. After I send the form all dropdowns seem to switch back to their original state while other fields seem to be saved.
Cheers
Manuel
I am having the same problem in chrome. It only appears in this mask at the moment and works fine in all other joomla masks. Also it seems to work fine in Firefox. After I send the form all dropdowns seem to switch back to their original state while other fields seem to be saved.
Cheers
Manuel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81636
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
Hi,
In the screenshots, the parameters are the same.
I'm currently using Chrome and I don't have any problem while saving.
Do you have edited core files, or the "product / show" view in the backend template ?
In the screenshots, the parameters are the same.
I'm currently using Chrome and I don't have any problem while saving.
Do you have edited core files, or the "product / show" view in the backend template ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81642
by aeroworx
Replied by aeroworx on topic Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
sorry, I accidentally saved the wrong image here ... attached you can find the after save.
I have not edited any backend templates or core files
I have not edited any backend templates or core files
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81677
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Can't change parameters of modules in chrome
When pressing F12 in chrome can you see if there is any errors in the tabs "Network" and ""Console" when you save ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds