- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
Coupon for multiple items
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 10 months ago #78187
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Coupon for multiple items was created by LeslieNeedsHelp
I'm not sure if this is a bug or just an option that is not working. I spent sometime looking but couldn't find anything about this.
I am offering $4.00 off my Extreme Alpaca Socks. But my customers are only saving the $4.00 on their first pair of socks. .. I've played around with the settings and tried out everything.
How do I set it up so that if they buy multiple pairs of socks they will save $4.00 for each pair?
Thanks!!
www.atozalpacas.com
I am offering $4.00 off my Extreme Alpaca Socks. But my customers are only saving the $4.00 on their first pair of socks. .. I've played around with the settings and tried out everything.
How do I set it up so that if they buy multiple pairs of socks they will save $4.00 for each pair?
Thanks!!
www.atozalpacas.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78205
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Coupon for multiple items
Hi,
You need to create a Discount and not a Coupon for that kind of use.
You need to create a Discount and not a Coupon for that kind of use.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- LeslieNeedsHelp
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 10 months ago #78270
by LeslieNeedsHelp
Replied by LeslieNeedsHelp on topic Coupon for multiple items
Oh wow! I knew it would be simple! lol thank-you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds