- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
Fail in URL
13 years 10 months ago #79443
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Fail in URL was created by holm76
I have made a module with a list of our categories in the shop.
Its made as category - list - order: category_name
But there is a fail in the modules url
Its bestoil.dk/index.php/category/34-automatgearolie
and by clicking here I got a 404 site
In the shop the url is
bestoil.dk/index.php/webshop/category/34-automatgearolie
How to edit the module so the webshop is in the URL?
Its made as category - list - order: category_name
But there is a fail in the modules url
Its bestoil.dk/index.php/category/34-automatgearolie
and by clicking here I got a 404 site
In the shop the url is
bestoil.dk/index.php/webshop/category/34-automatgearolie
How to edit the module so the webshop is in the URL?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79498
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fail in URL
Hi,
Did you associate the category module with the right shop menu ?
Regards,
Did you associate the category module with the right shop menu ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #79585
by holm76
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Replied by holm76 on topic Fail in URL
No
but now it works thx a lot again
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds