- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Blank white page when uploading pictures
13 years 9 months ago #79925
by axellink
Blank white page when uploading pictures was created by axellink
Hi there
I'm trying to upload pictures for my products but after uploading them, I'm confronted with a white pop up page. The images have uploaded on my file Server. I am using Joomla 2.5.8 and the latest version of HikaShop. This issue happens in Chrome and Firefox with Adblock turned off.
Thanks
I'm trying to upload pictures for my products but after uploading them, I'm confronted with a white pop up page. The images have uploaded on my file Server. I am using Joomla 2.5.8 and the latest version of HikaShop. This issue happens in Chrome and Firefox with Adblock turned off.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79987
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Blank white page when uploading pictures
Hi,
Do you have the latest HikaShop version ?
Could you enable the debug mode in Joomla, try to upload a picture again and give us a screnshot of the error returned ?
Do you have the latest HikaShop version ?
Could you enable the debug mode in Joomla, try to upload a picture again and give us a screnshot of the error returned ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91576
by axellink
Replied by axellink on topic Blank white page when uploading pictures
Hi There
Sorry for taking a long time to get back, but I've enabled debug mode which hasn't shown any errors. I'm still getting the same issue with the white blank dialogue box. The image would upload and after it reaches 100%, you get the image I posted above. I'm not on Joomla 2.5.9 now with the latest Hikashop version
Sorry for taking a long time to get back, but I've enabled debug mode which hasn't shown any errors. I'm still getting the same issue with the white blank dialogue box. The image would upload and after it reaches 100%, you get the image I posted above. I'm not on Joomla 2.5.9 now with the latest Hikashop version
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91712
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Blank white page when uploading pictures
Could you give a backend access via our contact form with a link to this thread so that we can see that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92417
by axellink
Replied by axellink on topic Blank white page when uploading pictures
Hi there
I re installed the plugin and everything is working fine now. I believe my original images were too large as well. If there are further problems I'll PM you. Thanks.
I re installed the plugin and everything is working fine now. I believe my original images were too large as well. If there are further problems I'll PM you. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds