- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
Affiliate image transparency
13 years 9 months ago #80108
by bigchumpy
Affiliate image transparency was created by bigchumpy
Not sure if this is my setup or a hikashop problem. I'm getting a transparency glitch with the Affiliate page and the apply buttons.
PLease see attached.
Thanks
Shane
PLease see attached.
Thanks
Shane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #80158
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Affiliate image transparency
Hi,
I think that the problem come from you template, try to find the class of the transparent area, and apply a CSS property on this class.
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
I think that the problem come from you template, try to find the class of the transparent area, and apply a CSS property on this class.
You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds