- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Cursor filter issue again
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81019
by Abdyrai
Cursor filter issue again was created by Abdyrai
Hi,
Why cursor filter does not have currency sign when applying to price? I didn't find anything related to it in settings. Can you explain me the way I can implement it?
Here is the link www.replicaclothingco.com/men-tees
Login: guest
Password: 2741001
Thanks,
Rai
Why cursor filter does not have currency sign when applying to price? I didn't find anything related to it in settings. Can you explain me the way I can implement it?
Here is the link www.replicaclothingco.com/men-tees
Login: guest
Password: 2741001
Thanks,
Rai
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Abdyrai.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81159
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cursor filter issue again
Hi,
You can't display the currency, because the numbers needs to be 'int' type to work.
But if you wan't to add the symbol after the values (and not in) you can do it by editing the view "product / filter".
You can't display the currency, because the numbers needs to be 'int' type to work.
But if you wan't to add the symbol after the values (and not in) you can do it by editing the view "product / filter".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds