- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with "Add" and "Edit" address popup
13 years 9 months ago #81857
by Piotr
Problem with "Add" and "Edit" address popup was created by Piotr
Hello,
I am a new user on this forum and I'm also new of hikashop script user... If I did not applied to some rules of writing new posts, please forgive me.
I have a problem with display popups in User Control Panel. When I click on a "New" or "Edit" buttons. Screen displays data, but not as a popup, just as the content of the page. Of course, all of these data is not formatted correctly. I'm working on Joomla! 3.0.2 Stable + Gantry v4.1.4 framework + HikaShop Starter 2.0.0.
I was looking for help to solve my problem in this forum , but all the solution of similar problems do not help. I installed the jQuery Easy too.
Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.
Peter
error in a popup:
I am a new user on this forum and I'm also new of hikashop script user... If I did not applied to some rules of writing new posts, please forgive me.
I have a problem with display popups in User Control Panel. When I click on a "New" or "Edit" buttons. Screen displays data, but not as a popup, just as the content of the page. Of course, all of these data is not formatted correctly. I'm working on Joomla! 3.0.2 Stable + Gantry v4.1.4 framework + HikaShop Starter 2.0.0.
I was looking for help to solve my problem in this forum , but all the solution of similar problems do not help. I installed the jQuery Easy too.
Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions.
Peter
error in a popup:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #81895
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with "Add" and "Edit" address popup
Hi,
Well, Gantry templates does not implement full features of Joomla 3.0 and is not compatible with the new modal system.
It's only a CSS missing problem, as explained :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nt-displa.html#81703
Regards,
Well, Gantry templates does not implement full features of Joomla 3.0 and is not compatible with the new modal system.
It's only a CSS missing problem, as explained :
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...nt-displa.html#81703
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Jerome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Piotr
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81923
by Piotr
Replied by Piotr on topic Problem with "Add" and "Edit" address popup
Thank You very much, problem solved! This convinced me that I want to invest in a paid version of your script.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds