- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
View Not Found Error
13 years 9 months ago #81858
by ddralves
View Not Found Error was created by ddralves
To whom it may concern,
I am experiencing a problem. I have Joomla! 3.0 running (Latest release) and I installed the latest release of HikaShop Starter. When I try to access certain menus in the backend (Like the products menu for example) I get an error saying "500 View not found [name, type, prefix]: product, html, productView"
This same problem occurs when I assign a menu item on the front end to a product listing menu item type.
Can anyone please assist me with this issue.
Kind Regards,
Dino Alves
I am experiencing a problem. I have Joomla! 3.0 running (Latest release) and I installed the latest release of HikaShop Starter. When I try to access certain menus in the backend (Like the products menu for example) I get an error saying "500 View not found [name, type, prefix]: product, html, productView"
This same problem occurs when I assign a menu item on the front end to a product listing menu item type.
Can anyone please assist me with this issue.
Kind Regards,
Dino Alves
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #81960
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic View Not Found Error
Hi,
Please re-download and re-install HikaShop in your website.
I think you had an installation error during the package extraction.
Regards,
Please re-download and re-install HikaShop in your website.
I think you had an installation error during the package extraction.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds