- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Customer bought digital product but no link sent
13 years 9 months ago #82105
by charis315
Customer bought digital product but no link sent was created by charis315
Hi,
I am testing my site now and found that when I purchased a digital product off my site, I did not receive any notifications from PayPal about the purchase and there was no link sent directly to the customer upon completion of their purchase and payment.
Could you kindly advise?
Thanks.
I am testing my site now and found that when I purchased a digital product off my site, I did not receive any notifications from PayPal about the purchase and there was no link sent directly to the customer upon completion of their purchase and payment.
Could you kindly advise?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #82122
by charis315
Replied by charis315 on topic Customer bought digital product but no link sent
Here is the image for my settings for PayPal attached.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by charis315. Reason: image resubmit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82319
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Customer bought digital product but no link sent
Hi,
that's because you have enable the option "enable validation mode" which imply that you have to validate the payment in your PayPal interface.
If you want that paypal automatically validate the payment, disable this option.
that's because you have enable the option "enable validation mode" which imply that you have to validate the payment in your PayPal interface.
If you want that paypal automatically validate the payment, disable this option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds