- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout workflow 2 times adress
13 years 9 months ago #82136
by Mainzer
Checkout workflow 2 times adress was created by Mainzer
Hi,
I have in System > checkout > Checkout workflow this configuration:
But at the frontend, on step adress, I have to click "next" twice to get to the next step.
This is what happens:
Product page > add to cart > pop up > proceed to check out > login > (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout) > adress (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-1) > adress (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-2) > payment (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-2) > status (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-3) > end (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-4)
regards,
Mainzer
I have in System > checkout > Checkout workflow this configuration:
But at the frontend, on step adress, I have to click "next" twice to get to the next step.
This is what happens:
Product page > add to cart > pop up > proceed to check out > login > (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout) > adress (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-1) > adress (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-2) > payment (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-2) > status (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-3) > end (.../hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/checkout/step/step-4)
regards,
Mainzer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82427
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Checkout workflow 2 times adress
Hi,
I hope that you will find your answer here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/7...advancing.html#79920
I hope that you will find your answer here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/7...advancing.html#79920
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds