- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
PNG thumbnail images
13 years 9 months ago #82444
by vasnat
PNG thumbnail images was created by vasnat
I have an interesting issue - when uploading PNGs the thumbnails do not get resized to the 100x100 rule. All JPEGs are coming in nicely. This messes up the product listing page and the individual product pages.
I would appreciate any suggestions (except converting PNGs to JPGs - which would be a heck of a lot of work and is my last resort)
Thank you
I would appreciate any suggestions (except converting PNGs to JPGs - which would be a heck of a lot of work and is my last resort)
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82493
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic PNG thumbnail images
Hi,
We are currently cleaning the HikaShop Image Helper. I am refactoring some functions and features.
I will include PNG thumbnails in my tests.
Regards,
We are currently cleaning the HikaShop Image Helper. I am refactoring some functions and features.
I will include PNG thumbnails in my tests.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds