- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Sales this month and main statistics not updating
13 years 9 months ago #82475
by Thalia30
Sales this month and main statistics not updating was created by Thalia30
Hi there,
I had a working shop until I had to restore my website to an earlier backup because of another screw up
After restoring my website back to a previous backup my Ideal (dutch payment plugin) stopped working correctly, after payment the customer would normally be redirected to the website but now returns to a blanc page
www.molenmessen.nl/index.php?option=com_...pl=component&lang=nl
and I also noticed the sales over the last month graphic and main statistics isn't updating at all. Even though orders are placed sales this month and orders created remains zero.
I tried deleting the whole database beginning with an absolute clean install, downgrading joomla, checked msql alter privileges, and all owner rights and if files are writable but can't seem to find anything causing hikashop to not function correctly like it did before. I hope you have any ideas about what seems to be the problem?
Thanks very much for answering!
I had a working shop until I had to restore my website to an earlier backup because of another screw up
I tried deleting the whole database beginning with an absolute clean install, downgrading joomla, checked msql alter privileges, and all owner rights and if files are writable but can't seem to find anything causing hikashop to not function correctly like it did before. I hope you have any ideas about what seems to be the problem?
Thanks very much for answering!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82605
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi,
Have you tried to set your old parameters on your iDeal plugin ?
Try to install the last release of HikaShop over your backup. Maybe the HikaShop version of your backup don't support the new widgets.
Have you tried to set your old parameters on your iDeal plugin ?
Try to install the last release of HikaShop over your backup. Maybe the HikaShop version of your backup don't support the new widgets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thalia30
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82615
by Thalia30
Replied by Thalia30 on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply! Yes, the old parameters where used in the Ideal plugin and double checked
I tried everything I could come up with including a whole new fresh install of joomla and the latest hikashop version, but the problem remains the same. Sales reports are not being updated this is a problem but our main problem is not returning to the shop after canceling or completing payment but I guess sales not being updated and not returning to the shop could be related?
Thank you for your quick reply! Yes, the old parameters where used in the Ideal plugin and double checked
I tried everything I could come up with including a whole new fresh install of joomla and the latest hikashop version, but the problem remains the same. Sales reports are not being updated this is a problem but our main problem is not returning to the shop after canceling or completing payment but I guess sales not being updated and not returning to the shop could be related?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82716
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi,
Yes it's certainly related, I don't really know the iDeal plugin, could you give us a screenshot of your plugin configuration ?
Are you sure that your account is still valid ?
Yes it's certainly related, I don't really know the iDeal plugin, could you give us a screenshot of your plugin configuration ?
Are you sure that your account is still valid ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82811
by Thalia30
Replied by Thalia30 on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi Xavier,
We will try to use a different Ideal component to see if that one works, but I still haven't been able to fix the monthly sales report not updating. Here is a screen shot. The last orders are updating fine, but no monthly sales or orders created today as you can see
Hope you have an idea on how to fix that. Thanks for your response!
We will try to use a different Ideal component to see if that one works, but I still haven't been able to fix the monthly sales report not updating. Here is a screen shot. The last orders are updating fine, but no monthly sales or orders created today as you can see
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi,
In your screenshot, I can see that all your orders are "created". However, the "sales this month" statistic only accounts for confirmed or shipped orders since "created" have not yet been paid.
In your screenshot, I can see that all your orders are "created". However, the "sales this month" statistic only accounts for confirmed or shipped orders since "created" have not yet been paid.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #82990
by Thalia30
Replied by Thalia30 on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi Nicolas,
The main statistics screen was updating with order status created in the past. I've changed the status of different orders from created to confirmed and shipped but sales and orders created still remains zero. Hopefully you can tell me were to search for the cause of the statistics not being updated. Thanks!
The main statistics screen was updating with order status created in the past. I've changed the status of different orders from created to confirmed and shipped but sales and orders created still remains zero. Hopefully you can tell me were to search for the cause of the statistics not being updated. Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84353
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi there,
It looks like we have a bug there, could you send me and FTP access and a backend access?
Thanks
It looks like we have a bug there, could you send me and FTP access and a backend access?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85519
by Thalia30
Replied by Thalia30 on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi Eliot,
Our server is being updated to another php version. As soon as that is finished I will test again to see if the problem remains, if so will give you FTP and backend access. Thanks very much for your help!
Our server is being updated to another php version. As soon as that is finished I will test again to see if the problem remains, if so will give you FTP and backend access. Thanks very much for your help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85573
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi,
Alright, just post in this topic to let us know!
Alright, just post in this topic to let us know!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #105665
by Thalia30
Replied by Thalia30 on topic Sales this month and main statistics not updating
Hi!!
After updating our server the problem is solved. Thank you very much for your support, service is really outstanding!
After updating our server the problem is solved. Thank you very much for your support, service is really outstanding!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds