- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 2
HikaShop: Frontend error after install
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83021
by d2dpcs
HikaShop: Frontend error after install was created by d2dpcs
www.needcardsnow.com/final
After installing HikaShop Business, I receive the following error in the frontend of my site. I can't tell if it is a problem with my template or HikaShop. Thanks, Eric.
Fatal error: include_once() [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: Cannot redeclare class jview in /home/content/29/10081429/html/final/plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/t3v3.php on line 14
EDIT: I disabled the Affiliate plugin within HikaShop and it appears to be fine now. I don't plan on using the Affiliate plugin, so this is ok with me, but should be looked at by developers.
After installing HikaShop Business, I receive the following error in the frontend of my site. I can't tell if it is a problem with my template or HikaShop. Thanks, Eric.
Fatal error: include_once() [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: Cannot redeclare class jview in /home/content/29/10081429/html/final/plugins/system/jat3v3/includes/core/t3v3.php on line 14
EDIT: I disabled the Affiliate plugin within HikaShop and it appears to be fine now. I don't plan on using the Affiliate plugin, so this is ok with me, but should be looked at by developers.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by d2dpcs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83025
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop: Frontend error after install
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
Regards
Thanks for the report.
Regards
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83046
by d2dpcs
Replied by d2dpcs on topic HikaShop: Frontend error after install
The same error is now showing up when viewing product pages and after adding product to cart.
By the way, I'm using the JA Brisk 2.5 template from Joomlart.
By the way, I'm using the JA Brisk 2.5 template from Joomlart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #83049
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic HikaShop: Frontend error after install
Hi,
I don't think that there is a special bug in HikaShop, we use the default joomla JView class and I think that "JA Brisk" redeclare the class.
We do not declare JView class, we use the Joomla one.
Regards,
I don't think that there is a special bug in HikaShop, we use the default joomla JView class and I think that "JA Brisk" redeclare the class.
We do not declare JView class, we use the Joomla one.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds