- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Fatal Error: JViewLegacy
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #83849
by rstaniszewski
Fatal Error: JViewLegacy was created by rstaniszewski
Hi Guys,
I just installed a virgin Joolma 3 site.
When I install and try to view a product with Hika I get the following error
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/richa20/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 716
This happens when I visit any of the sites pages.
When I remove all of the hika modules the error disappears.
I am using the most up-to-date version of Hika off the site this morning
Any ideas?
Richard
I just installed a virgin Joolma 3 site.
When I install and try to view a product with Hika I get the following error
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JViewLegacy in /home/richa20/public_html/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/joomla/view.php on line 716
This happens when I visit any of the sites pages.
When I remove all of the hika modules the error disappears.
I am using the most up-to-date version of Hika off the site this morning
Any ideas?
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #83864
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic Fatal Error: JViewLegacy
Hi,
The problem does not came from HikaShop.
HikaShop is called before the system plugin of jat3 which want to do something "irregular" by defining itself the joomla object JViewLegacy.
Because HikaShop uses JViewLegacy and call joomla thanks to a "jimport" in order to have the object JViewLegacy defined, the system plugin of jat3 crashes.
They should add some security to abort this crash and you should set a higher priority to their plugins so it could be instantiate before the HikaShop call.
If you really want to remove the "jimport", you can edit the HikaShop "helper.php" file and remove the two "jimport" at the beginning of the file.
Regards,
The problem does not came from HikaShop.
HikaShop is called before the system plugin of jat3 which want to do something "irregular" by defining itself the joomla object JViewLegacy.
Because HikaShop uses JViewLegacy and call joomla thanks to a "jimport" in order to have the object JViewLegacy defined, the system plugin of jat3 crashes.
They should add some security to abort this crash and you should set a higher priority to their plugins so it could be instantiate before the HikaShop call.
If you really want to remove the "jimport", you can edit the HikaShop "helper.php" file and remove the two "jimport" at the beginning of the file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rstaniszewski
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- rstaniszewski
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 8 months ago #83888
by rstaniszewski
Replied by rstaniszewski on topic Fatal Error: JViewLegacy
Thank you.
I found a code up date from Joomlart for the template and JAT3 system.
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?8...JViewLegacy&p=351798
Richard
I found a code up date from Joomlart for the template and JAT3 system.
www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?8...JViewLegacy&p=351798
Richard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 2 weeks ago #170763
by spinosimarketing
Replied by spinosimarketing on topic Fatal Error: JViewLegacy
hi,
i can't see the page that @rstaniszewski had post.
Can you post the code here?
thanks a lot
i can't see the page that @rstaniszewski had post.
Can you post the code here?
thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds