- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
CSS crushes when changing checkout page
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84300
by Shulha
CSS crushes when changing checkout page was created by Shulha
Hi there! I get this stuff happening:
I want to change the looks of the checkout page in the frontend_custom.css. So, for example, its the Email line. So, in Chromium, i click on the Inspect Element and see, that its class is : "hikashop_registration_email_line".
Next, I add these lines to the .css file :
(I also tried this:
span.hikashop_registration_email_line{
font-size:16px;
{
but it didnt work either)
Saving the changes, and everything crushes (see 1st screnshot)
I am removing the changes and everything works fine (see 2nd screenshot)
Actually, if I am trying to change anything on the checkout page, it crushes just like on the 1st screenshot. Also, the looks of the pop-up notice when a product is added to the cart crushes too and it looks pretty ugly. So, the list of things crushing :
1) Filters titles
2) Cursors disappear in the filters
3) Colour of the price
4) Pop-up notice
5) Pages to navigate through the catalogue in the bottom of the page
thats all i noticed yet.
I dont know. Maybe it is not a bug and I am doing the wrong thing, but I changed many .css issues like that and everything went fine.
I want to change the looks of the checkout page in the frontend_custom.css. So, for example, its the Email line. So, in Chromium, i click on the Inspect Element and see, that its class is : "hikashop_registration_email_line".
Next, I add these lines to the .css file :
Code:
.hikashop_registration_email_line{
font-size:16px;
{
(I also tried this:
span.hikashop_registration_email_line{
font-size:16px;
{
but it didnt work either)
Saving the changes, and everything crushes (see 1st screnshot)
I am removing the changes and everything works fine (see 2nd screenshot)
Actually, if I am trying to change anything on the checkout page, it crushes just like on the 1st screenshot. Also, the looks of the pop-up notice when a product is added to the cart crushes too and it looks pretty ugly. So, the list of things crushing :
1) Filters titles
2) Cursors disappear in the filters
3) Colour of the price
4) Pop-up notice
5) Pages to navigate through the catalogue in the bottom of the page
thats all i noticed yet.
I dont know. Maybe it is not a bug and I am doing the wrong thing, but I changed many .css issues like that and everything went fine.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #84345
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic CSS crushes when changing checkout page
Hi,
It's not a "{" but a "}" that you should use in order to close the CSS rule.
Regards,
It's not a "{" but a "}" that you should use in order to close the CSS rule.
Code:
.hikashop_registration_email_line{
font-size:16px;
}
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #84375
by Shulha
Replied by Shulha on topic CSS crushes when changing checkout page
That's hilarious. I was trying about 10 variants of writing that rule with different selectors in order to make sure that its really a bug. And that was a waste cuz I misspelled one time. Thats rediculous. Lol. Thanks. it works now:D
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds