- Posts: 57
- Thank you received: 0
image upload not working
13 years 8 months ago #85068
by lukehold
image upload not working was created by lukehold
Hi,
My site is notascratch.com.
My customers are provided with the option to upload a file (file/item) at the start of an order, seen here: notascratch.com/custom-5/product/191-iphone-5-custom-photo
However, I have recently noticed that files are not attaching. I made this a required step and I have found that customers are attaching their files, but the system isn't saving them. I tested it with a false account, using a real Paypal account, right through to completion. No files were attached.
This is Hikashop business. Can anyone help?
Luke
My site is notascratch.com.
My customers are provided with the option to upload a file (file/item) at the start of an order, seen here: notascratch.com/custom-5/product/191-iphone-5-custom-photo
However, I have recently noticed that files are not attaching. I made this a required step and I have found that customers are attaching their files, but the system isn't saving them. I tested it with a false account, using a real Paypal account, right through to completion. No files were attached.
This is Hikashop business. Can anyone help?
Luke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85132
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic image upload not working
Hi,
Does your product use variants ?
There was a bug in HikaShop with variants + upload custom fields.
This bug has been fixed by Nicolas during December.
Regards,
Does your product use variants ?
There was a bug in HikaShop with variants + upload custom fields.
This bug has been fixed by Nicolas during December.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85141
by lukehold
Replied by lukehold on topic image upload not working
Oh, how can I get/see this fix? My listing do include variants, yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85254
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic image upload not working
Hi,
I've just sent you an email with a pre release version of next version of HikaShop which includes this fix.
I've just sent you an email with a pre release version of next version of HikaShop which includes this fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds