- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Content menu - number of columns not working. Bug?
13 years 8 months ago #85487
by Verneda
Content menu - number of columns not working. Bug? was created by Verneda
I'm building a new store, using Joomla 3.0 and the new 2.0 Hikashop.
I've set a content menu with 3 columns to display, but it displays products only in one column.
The configuration is as follows:
And you can check the result here:
terrorbmx.com/index.php/abrazaderas
Any idea on what's causing the problem?
Thanks!
I've set a content menu with 3 columns to display, but it displays products only in one column.
The configuration is as follows:
And you can check the result here:
terrorbmx.com/index.php/abrazaderas
Any idea on what's causing the problem?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85490
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Content menu - number of columns not working. Bug?
Hi,
In Joomla 3, HikaShop uses bootstrap for his listing.
If your template is not compatible with bootstrap, it should not understand the CSS rules and just display one element per line.
Regards,
In Joomla 3, HikaShop uses bootstrap for his listing.
If your template is not compatible with bootstrap, it should not understand the CSS rules and just display one element per line.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verneda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #85502
by Verneda
Replied by Verneda on topic Content menu - number of columns not working. Bug?
Hi Jerome.
I'm completly new to all that responsive stuff
I've manually added the bootstrap js to the template and Hikashop works as fine as usual.
Thank you for your advice!
I'm completly new to all that responsive stuff
I've manually added the bootstrap js to the template and Hikashop works as fine as usual.
Thank you for your advice!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds