Skip to main content

Twitter button won't Display

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85633 by karaseye
Hi! I use Hikashop Business that I recently re-installed after I installed Faland. Since I re-installed it, the Twitter button on my product pages won't display... I use HikashopSocial for my twitter/facebook buttons, which is enabled and published, and here is the code in my "view/product/show_default":
Code:
<?php $pluginsClass = hikashop_get('class.plugins'); $plugin = $pluginsClass->getByName('content', 'hikashopsocial'); if (@ $plugin->published || @ $plugin->enabled) { echo '{hikashop_social}'; } ?>
Why isn't it showing anymore?

Thans in advance.
Alex
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: coding styles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85650 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Twitter button won't Display
Hi there,

Did you activated the twitter button in the plugin configuration? You can edit some parameters of the plugin in Extension>Plugin manager>HikashopSocial.
Maybe the twitter button is simply disable.
If it isn't, are the other buttons displayed? If yes, could you please give me a link to the page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85661 by karaseye
Yes, the button is activated in the plugin configuration.
It was working just fine before I re-installed Hikashop.

Here is the link: le.clubdo.us/Xb4GhT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85665 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Twitter button won't Display
Indeed, the button is displayed, it is just hidden by the gray banner at the bottom.
The point is that the facebook button is an iframe with a 100 something pixel height.
So this height is pushing down the other buttons. that's why we decided to put it under the product image.

The solution is to play around with css. Each button has a class, you just have to set an absolution position to the twitter and pinterest buttons, then play with the width.
Example
Code:
.hikashop_social_tw_horizontal{ position:absolute; } .hikashop_social_pinterest{ position: absolute; left: 60px; } .hikashop_social_fb{ margin-left: 120px; }

I didn't test this code but it should give you an idea (and it may work ;)). This code has to be added in System>Configuration>display to the front end css file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85676 by karaseye
Brilliant! It works! Thanks :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum