Skip to main content

Problems with overview after SEF name changes

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #85877 by nhenaoo
Dear Hikashop team,

I've changed the SEF name for product and categories on the Hikashop setting options, after that, I'm unable to see the product overview by clicking the linked product name on the list generated by the content menu item.

Just in case:

comunidadmariamediadora.com/page/libreri...idad-maria-mediadora

I appreciate your support! Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nhenaoo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #85879 by nhenaoo
The problem is that I had used "libro-catolico" and when I changed to "libro" the problem was solved. Thanks anyway!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum