- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
"You didn't add your file via the browse button"
13 years 8 months ago #87087
by lechong1
"You didn't add your file via the browse button" was created by lechong1
Dear:
question 1:When I want to add image file for one product.it displayed:"You didn't add your file via the browse button"
Now I can not add image file ,why and how to fix it?
question 2:
When I want to add a new brand,and also the brand image cann't be changed and keep barcode.png displayed even after i upload a new image successfully.
Please find the relevant file in attachment.
Thank you very much.
question 1:When I want to add image file for one product.it displayed:"You didn't add your file via the browse button"
Now I can not add image file ,why and how to fix it?
question 2:
When I want to add a new brand,and also the brand image cann't be changed and keep barcode.png displayed even after i upload a new image successfully.
Please find the relevant file in attachment.
Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87138
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "You didn't add your file via the browse button"
Hi,
Can you enable the debug mode of Joomla and see if an error is returned ?
A new image manager will be in the next release of HikaShop which should arrive in the next week.
Can you enable the debug mode of Joomla and see if an error is returned ?
A new image manager will be in the next release of HikaShop which should arrive in the next week.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds