- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Bank transfer plugin and order confirmation email
13 years 7 months ago #87878
by kingmanos
Bank transfer plugin and order confirmation email was created by kingmanos
Hello from Greece!
I have a problem with the bank transfer payment plugin. When this payment option is used, there is on confirmation email sent, either to the customer nor to the admin. The order status for the plugin is set to "confirmed". The paypal plugin and the collect on delivery plugin work without problems (both are set to "confirmed" also).
I use the Business edition.
Thank in advance,
Manos
I have a problem with the bank transfer payment plugin. When this payment option is used, there is on confirmation email sent, either to the customer nor to the admin. The order status for the plugin is set to "confirmed". The paypal plugin and the collect on delivery plugin work without problems (both are set to "confirmed" also).
I use the Business edition.
Thank in advance,
Manos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bank transfer plugin and order confirmation email
The "order creation notification" and the "order admin notification" is sent for the bank transfer payment plugin too, unless you unpublished them in the System>Emails menu.
There is however no option to sent the "order status notification" to the user when the order is confirmed, even if it is immediately confirmed.
We'll add the option for next release.
I've generated a bank transfer plugin with that option for you:
There is however no option to sent the "order status notification" to the user when the order is confirmed, even if it is immediately confirmed.
We'll add the option for next release.
I've generated a bank transfer plugin with that option for you:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kingmanos
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88207
by kingmanos
Replied by kingmanos on topic Bank transfer plugin and order confirmation email
It worked perfectly, thank you very much for your excellent support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds