Register > Please enter a value for field E-mail
13 years 7 months ago #87905
by sambob
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Register > Please enter a value for field E-mail was created by sambob
Hi,
Working on a J3 site (a migration) and I am have some issues at the check stage (Registering)
When I enter the details in to register, it displays a popup "Please enter a value for field E-mail"
Any clues on that on?
Testing/Dev site : magnetec.com.au/joom3/
Working on a J3 site (a migration) and I am have some issues at the check stage (Registering)
When I enter the details in to register, it displays a popup "Please enter a value for field E-mail"
Any clues on that on?
Testing/Dev site : magnetec.com.au/joom3/
Don't look at what is and ask 'why?'; look at what isn't and ask 'Why Not!'
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #87959
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Register > Please enter a value for field E-mail
Hi,
The problem has already been reported and will be corrected in the next release.
Here is the topic:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/7...arning-while-it.html
The problem has already been reported and will be corrected in the next release.
Here is the topic:
www.hikashop.com/fr/forum/3-bug-report/7...arning-while-it.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds