- Posts: 187
- Thank you received: 10
v2.1 beta: Error after using discounts
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88006
by zebrafilm
v2.1 beta: Error after using discounts was created by zebrafilm
Using v2.1 beta business with PDF invoice creation and Hikaserial.
IIS8 PHP 5.49
When I use for example a 100% discount setting on my website and order an item, checkout and finish this path, I see more or less all messages that are suppose to get out by email also on my screen.
The emails and PDF are also sent and look ok.
IIS8 PHP 5.49
When I use for example a 100% discount setting on my website and order an item, checkout and finish this path, I see more or less all messages that are suppose to get out by email also on my screen.
The emails and PDF are also sent and look ok.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by zebrafilm.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88015
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic v2.1 beta: Error after using discounts
Thank you for your feedback.
That has been corrected already:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-210-beta.html#87967
That has been corrected already:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...-210-beta.html#87967
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds