- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Just upgraded to 2.0. Add to cart is now broken.
13 years 7 months ago #88499
by b612markt
Just upgraded to 2.0. Add to cart is now broken. was created by b612markt
After upgrade, when I use the custom HTML "add to cart" link, the cart does not update, the mini cart does not update, and I am redirected to the empty cart URL with a message "The cart is empty."
I am at a loss - any advice?
I am at a loss - any advice?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88559
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Just upgraded to 2.0. Add to cart is now broken.
Do you have edited the views "product / show_default" or "product / quantity" ?
If it is, try to save you custom views, remove the changes in HikaShop (dustbin in the view listing) and see if it's working fine.
Then adapt your code for the newest version.
If it is, try to save you custom views, remove the changes in HikaShop (dustbin in the view listing) and see if it's working fine.
Then adapt your code for the newest version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds