Skip to main content

Address Information popup shows only halfway

More
13 years 7 months ago #88620 by b612markt
When the user starts to checkout, on some displays the address pop up doesn't show fully. Is there something I can do to correct this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88651 by Xavier
Could you give us a link to your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88660 by b612markt
I've sent you a message with the link & password

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88754 by Xavier
It's working fine for me, could you give us more details on when it happens ?

On which browser, after which action ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89029 by b612markt
It happens on firefox or chrome (the only two browsers I'm using)
it happens when a user adds an item to the cart and it takes them to the checkout area - but only if they are putting an address in for the first time (meaning that the address fields are empty to begin with).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89031 by b612markt
Also, I've enabled new user registration - so you can make a new user and test it out that way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89096 by Xavier
As you can see on this screenshot there is no problems on my end.
I tried on Firefox, with not registrated user, first time I enter the address.

Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Xavier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89329 by b612markt
Thank you for looking into this. I don't know how it fixed itself, but perhaps adding that second line forces the browser into showing the whole popup. Strange, but I'm glad it's working!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum