- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
Filter system doesnt work
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88683
by Shulha
Filter system doesnt work was created by Shulha
Well. I hired a web-developer to edit my filters a bit. He did his work well and everything seemed to be fine.
Then (about 30 hours have passed) I was editing some stuff in the menu, adding products and suddenly (I didnt touch anything concerning filters, neither the developer did) all the filters stoped working.
The Developer was only editing the "display" function of the class hikashopCursorClass of the file
At least he was granted acces only to this "classes" folder via FTP.
Now, when you take a look at the site domsveta.by and go to the "Catalogue" menu, you will see the products but when you will try to filter by ANY parameter you will get nothing in the filter result.
I don't know whose fault it is. Not of the developer for sure, because I used the backup file of the "filter.php" and nothing changed.
Please, I badly need the help, I wasted about 4 monthsto get the site finished. And now when I finished, the core of the site has stopped working.
Then (about 30 hours have passed) I was editing some stuff in the menu, adding products and suddenly (I didnt touch anything concerning filters, neither the developer did) all the filters stoped working.
The Developer was only editing the "display" function of the class hikashopCursorClass of the file
Code:
administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/filter.php
At least he was granted acces only to this "classes" folder via FTP.
Now, when you take a look at the site domsveta.by and go to the "Catalogue" menu, you will see the products but when you will try to filter by ANY parameter you will get nothing in the filter result.
I don't know whose fault it is. Not of the developer for sure, because I used the backup file of the "filter.php" and nothing changed.
Please, I badly need the help, I wasted about 4 monthsto get the site finished. And now when I finished, the core of the site has stopped working.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Shulha.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88802
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter system doesnt work
Hi,
I just tried on your website and the filters seems to be working fine.
I just tried on your website and the filters seems to be working fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88847
by Shulha
Replied by Shulha on topic Filter system doesnt work
Yes. It works fine now, because I used the mysql buckup files.
But the point is that the bag itself occured about ~14 after the developer has edited the filter.php file. I simply didnt get this (usually bugs occur right after the edition of the file is done). But this time there was a delay, thats why I created the topic. It seems to be strange, doesnt it.
But the point is that the bag itself occured about ~14 after the developer has edited the filter.php file. I simply didnt get this (usually bugs occur right after the edition of the file is done). But this time there was a delay, thats why I created the topic. It seems to be strange, doesnt it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88927
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter system doesnt work
That's maybe due to a cache issue, have you enabled the cache system of Joomla or another component or template cache.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds