- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
Category view change LIST to DIV: unexpected T_Var
- theweasel68
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #89466
by theweasel68
Category view change LIST to DIV: unexpected T_Var was created by theweasel68
HikaShop 2.1
Hi,
under HIKASHOP / DISPLAY / CATEGORY LISTING - when I change the setting from "Type of Layout = List" to "Type of Layout = Div", then I get following error in the frontend:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing_title.php on line 10
I think this is a bug in HikaShop, and not my configuration?
Thx
Hi,
under HIKASHOP / DISPLAY / CATEGORY LISTING - when I change the setting from "Type of Layout = List" to "Type of Layout = Div", then I get following error in the frontend:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /components/com_hikashop/views/category/tmpl/listing_title.php on line 10
I think this is a bug in HikaShop, and not my configuration?
Thx
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89467
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category view change LIST to DIV: unexpected T_Var
Hi,
What is present at this line ? That:
If it is, add a white space just before the $link variable.
We have corrected it on our end. Thanks.
PS: to edit this view go in HikaShop > Display > Views, and edit the view "category / listing_title".
What is present at this line ? That:
Code:
<?php$link = $this->getLink($this->row->category_id,$this->row->alias);?>
We have corrected it on our end. Thanks.
PS: to edit this view go in HikaShop > Display > Views, and edit the view "category / listing_title".
The following user(s) said Thank You: theweasel68
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds