Skip to main content

Currency Convertor

More
13 years 7 months ago #89552 by keystrokes
Hi

I think I have found a bug in the currency converter module. I have just downloaded the free version of HikaShop this evening so I am on the latest version and I am trying to set up a new shop in Joomla 2.5.9

When you switch currencies it can't find the URL and you end up with a non webpage. It appears that by switching the system is tagging a new URL onto the existing url. e.g. www.keystrokes.org.uk/shop/index.php/www.keystrokes.org.uk

I have searched the forums and can;t find a resolution or any other post suggesting an issue, so I thought it might be a configuration issue.

However your demo site demo.hikashop.com/index.php?lang=en has the same problem and then ends up at this address. This is a substutute search engine in the UK, but if you desifer the url it is pointing to it is demo.hikashop.comhttp://demo.hikashop.com/index.php

www.webaddresshelp.bt.com/main?Intercept...Den&Implementation=0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89592 by Vzona
Replied by Vzona on topic Currency Convertor
Hi, today after udate to version 2.1.0 we have the same problem :)
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Vzona.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89614 by keystrokes
Replied by keystrokes on topic Currency Convertor
At the moment it looks like the demo system of HikaShop is down.

This is not going well for HikaShop. The main brief of the new site I am building is it must display multi currency so this bug is a show stopper.

As I have a planned launch date, I need to get moving on the site and this is going to hold me up.

I would welcome comment/feedback from the developers on their view.

If this bug (if it is a bug) is not resolved in the next couple of days I will be forced to use another shopping cart, which is a shame as I do really want to use HikaShop.

Feedback please from developers?

Thanks

Lloyd
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by keystrokes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89650 by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Currency Convertor
Hi there,

Thanks for the bug spotting, it was indeed a bug.
We just fixed it, all you have to do is to replace these lines:
Code:
$requestUri = hikashop_currentURL(); $redirectUrl = (hikashop_isSSL() ? 'https://' : 'http://').$_SERVER["HTTP_HOST"].$requestUri;

By this one:
Code:
$redirectUrl = hikashop_currentURL();

in the file mod_hikashop_currency.php of the folder modules/mod_hikashop_currency
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vzona, keystrokes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89658 by keystrokes
Replied by keystrokes on topic Currency Convertor
Thank you Eliot,

I have not tried it yet,wil do later, but that was a very quick response.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89671 by Vzona
Replied by Vzona on topic Currency Convertor
Thanks Eliot, problem is fixed :) Now currency switch working perfect :)
Thanks again :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89713 by keystrokes
Replied by keystrokes on topic Currency Convertor
Thank you Eliot

I just tried it and it is all fixed now.

Thank you so m uch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum